søndag den 2. oktober 2011

The Princess & the Frog

Back when I saw this movie for the first time, the film had been on for about a half hour, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Then at the end when Charlotte kisses prince Naveen just after midnight, I noticed that nothing happened.
Nothing.
Well of course Naveen and Tiana would not turn back into humans, since Charlotte was not a princess anymore, but why did she not turn into a frog? Was that not the reason why Tiana turned into a frog? She wasn't a princess?

Anyway, I considered the possiblity that something had been mentioned about it in the 30 minutes I had missed in the beginning.
So I plugged in my DVD earlier today and watched the movie all the way through, but there was no mention of it.
No excuse that the frog kiss can only turn one person into a frog, or something.

Oh Consistency, where art thou?

Anyway this is just nitpicking.
The rest of the film is one of the best Disney films in the first decade of 2000.

Please keep the movies of this caliber, (or better) comming Disney.

Daniel.

PS: I guess it could be argued that when DR. Facilliers talisman got destroyed, the magic concerning the spell would be broken. But that would still have been easier to get with a little explanation.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar